Effective Date: March 4, 2013
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Your Choices
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account or profile; make a purchase or and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Online Account Information, such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, demographic information, and information about your interests and preferences.
- Transaction Information, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, and transaction history.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices and support;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about Grace Bio-Labs products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- deliver newsletters and customer surveys.
Sharing of Information
We do not currently share your information outside of Grace Bio-Labs.
Grace Bio-Labs takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information. You may update or correct information about you by logging into your online account or calling Customer Service at 1-800-813-7339. You may also email us at email@example.com. if you wish to deactivate your account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Grace Bio-Labs by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
Changes to this Policy
Grace Bio-Labs may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service department at 1-800-813-7339 or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
Attention: Marketing Department
325 SW Cyber Drive
Bend, Oregon 97702